Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Corgi Trio~Creative Confetti Triple Play!

Hi friends and hope you are having a great week with maybe a little stamping/coloring mixed in! I have had some computer glitches (I couldn't ever find my mouse that allowed me to click on anything...) and finally enlisted some help so I hope I am here more often.
We skipped right over Fall here this year much to my dismay. We had a cold frost move in the last week of October which killed most of the leaves on our Purple Ashes in the yard and then a deep freeze with snow for a few days afterwards.
So that got me in the mood for Christmas cards and I began the hunt for my favorite Christmas stamp from Power Poppy that I only inked once last year. I saw today's new Creative Confetti Challenge and knew what I was going to do. That rarely happens!

I had already colored this cute Corgi up after seeing one of the DT's darling color combos...and just had to make it into a card. I found my little bow die cut and decided to add three of them for the challenge. It is pretty cute, I think!

I found a scrap of designer paper and used those colors to color in my Corgi and gift...a little bit of minty green and bright red which I layered with a dark green plaid and a very old SU! Hunter Green. It was my very last sheet. The rest is just layered and then the bows to play off the bow on the gift in the same bright red and a little wink of stella for the ribbon.
Thanks so very much for dropping by and blessings on your day!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the most amazing Christmas card that rocks this challenge I am so glad that you knew exactly what you would do. Thanks so much for sainting your card and I hope to see you here again. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling creation Traci! Don't you just love this little guy? I am sure this card will warm some hearts this holiday season! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, this is such a cute set and I haven't even used it once! All of last year's sets are in the process of being used this year. Your card is a darling way to show of this mischievous Corgi. I love it so much! I'm glad you got your computer fixed. What a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee Totally cute. Yes this corgi is darling and into mischief. hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!