Monday, August 26, 2019

Creative Confetti~Free for All!

So here I am again so soon, but I want to be sure to get this pretty card into this month's Power Poppy challenge...because goodness...it seems like forever since I've been able to play along!
I loved Julie's challenge this month to do whatever your little heart desires.
This was an almost no-line coloring using a retired stamp from Flourishes that I love! It was colored in copics and the humming bird was stamped, colored, and then I went over some of the wings and lines with a metallic pen to add a little bit of silvery shimmer. I used another panel that I had embossed and added little ink droplets only this time in green. I love this technique because it adds a lot of texture and was perfect for the greens in my card today.




Because my original card photo looks a little washed out...here is a close up of the humming  bird and flowers!


My card is over sized to accommodate all the panels and ribbon. It will be a special card for someone special as it took me quite awhile to color and figure out how to put it together. :)  Since the ribbon is a very sheer coral; it was a good choice to add to that corner panel.
Whew...well, once again, thanks so much for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my card today! I loved making it!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, this is gorgeous, Traci! Colored and designed to perfection. We saw the prettiest trumpet vine while on our trip. Orange. We just got home day before yesterday. Lots of ground covered and lots to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!