Monday, February 8, 2010

Flourishes Anniversary Challenge FTTC52A


Today is the deadline for Flourishes Anniversary Challenges. I have 3 that I am posting today (see previous posts for viewing)...and this one is a combined challenge, (although I will only submit it for one)...Cindy Haffner's sketch challenge and Silke's challenge to keep it pink!!


I found that the tulip from the Flourishes set can fit in a small circle...I really was excited about this discovery! The pink squares are some designer paper, the tulip is colored in several shades of pink copics and cotton candy stickles added, along with a pink taffeta ribbon (not SU) and pink rhinestones. That's enough pink for any girl for one day...don't you think??

If you do come by and happen to actually read this, will you let me know which is your favorite of the 3 today? I am just curious...I have a fave...but would like to know what you think.

Thanks so much for stopping by...wish me luck on the contest!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful..I just love Flourish stamps.. the butterfly is the perfect addition.. You really did a super job with this one Traci..I love the colors..Good luck and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love this flower. The colors are perfect and great textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the pink and white....the beauteous flower and the texture...gorgeous, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the texture on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!