Monday, February 8, 2010

Flourishes Anniversary Challenge FTTC52C


Today I have 3 submissions for Flourishes Anniversaries Challenge.

This one is to make a Fruity Birthday card using a fruit or fruit inspired paper, etc.

So, I used this strawberry set which I LOVE!!

This was made with Kraft paper, some designer paper, and the strawberry was colored with copics and popped up. I used a Martha Stewart fence punch on some yellow dotted designer paper and a wide red gingham ribbon! I hope you like it! Let me know which one is your favorite of the three please!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You really did an awesome job on these challenges. I LOVE this paper with that yummy ribbon.. I think this is my favorite Flourish set..Great job my friend.. You have been so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those strawberries look luscious.....great layout out too...you have been a busy stamper, gf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always a fan of strawberries, I like the two other entries too, but this one is my favorite. So sweet and so lusciously colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I really like how you used the smaller image. Thank you so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!