Friday, October 30, 2009

Purple Pretties




Yesterday I wore my purple cabled sweater and a two tone purple/lavendar coat. The challenge on SCS was to make a card using purple, and the inspiration carried over into my wardrobe!
So this snowman was an image sent to me by my good friend, Pat Smethers, along with a pile of others. The white buckle is a piece of Maya Road chipboard that I painted and added a dusting of glitter. The ribbon is a lavendar polka dotand an aqua button is tied to the bow with floss...Layout is simple, I love simple layouts, and was this week's MojoMonday sketch, seen in my sidebar. Just click on the logo! I like the whimsy in this card, it makes me smile.
We had at least a few more inches of snow yesterday will have to look at the paper for the final numbers, but at least 20 inches total of snow here. I was so ready to get out of the house yesterday after being inside for 3 days...it was great~ With the upcoming weather forecast in the 50's, most of it should melt off in the next few days.
Thanks for popping in, and hope you're having a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty purple page you pasted and posted! LOL! That's a cute snowman and looks so good in purple. Love the big buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite stamps. I won my first challenge every with it last year. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!