Sunday, October 7, 2018

Christmas Traditional Red and White!

Well, hey there! I decided to join in this month's October Christmas Challenge using two colors for our card...that was a pretty easy choice for me as I love red and green at Christmas!
I turned to one of my favorite sets from Papertrey Ink, A Cup of Cheer! 
I have begun the habit of die cutting multiples and using my Misti to stamp as I can get more saturated ink. I also used a new to me Holly embossing folder for the background!
I can't believe I was able to combine three stamp sets...but decided the sentiment in the oval works with the other two sets when stamped in the green and the red rhinestones added. What do you think?
I'm also entering my card on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: PTI: A Thrill of Hope, PTI A Cup of Cheer, PTI Spruce and Sprigs
Paper: PTI white, PTI Green dot
Ink, SU! Real Red, SU! Hunter Green
Other:  Holly Embossing Folder, Oval Dies, and German Glass Glitter for the Red Berries,
Red Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, this is super cute, Traci! The stamps and the decorative bit and the holly folder -- love! The more saturated ink makes a world of difference, doesn't it? I've been using my old Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to do the same with wood block stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!