Thursday, February 1, 2018

PTI~Make it Monday!

Just a quick card post today! I am always inspired by Make it Mondays on Papertrey Ink blog~and this week I am actually entering! I know...that never happens...I usually am lagging behind by a couple of weeks.
This week Stephanie challenged us to use different papers on our cards. Well, let me just say...I started with a notebook page with a floral spray...and tried for a bit too long to make it work. Then I just scrapped the idea and began over with my new set, "Life is what you Bake It." Oh my word, is it cute!!



I used some pretty blue tissue paper and a couple of doilies as my "added papers." The doily was actually die cut with a heart die as was the blue tissue paper (layered 3 of them on top of each other)...and then I made a fun pleated streamer to go along the border.The heart has an added floral rhinestone and a few white and clear sequins were sprinkled on top.  This is a 4 1/2 inch square card which fits this image pretty well. It looks like a party to me!
Thanks to the inspiration from Stephanie...I got a little outside my normal creative process on this one.
It's been fun visiting...see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci!
    This is super cute. I love the soft sweet colors and the embossed background. Super sweet. I'd love to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I love having you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!