Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Barberry Chickadee

Well, Christmas may be viewed as so long ago...and everyone has moved on to the New Year and most of us are already hankering for Spring...but I've just got to say...we had a blizzard yesterday and
spring is not anytime near...but there's lots of beautiful sparkly snow on the branches here in Colorado!  And our backyard Chickadees seem to be enjoying it and flocking to the bird feeder.




This darling Chickadee is actually a digital from Power Poppy. I fell in love with it and even though I only got around to making one card...was pretty happy with how it turned out. I used some sweet digital papers from Stampavie and a died seam binding ribbon. The snow has added glitter for sparkle and the entire image is colored in copic markers. My friend loved her card this Christmas and that always makes me smile.
Thanks so much for your visit!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Traci. This chick is just darling and I like the warm colors and the cranberry together. Beautiful Christmas card and glad you are getting a head start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Traci, this is gorgeous, and your coloring is exquisite! I so love this sweet chickadee and think it's one of my favorite Christmas images. What a beautiful card with great DP and that wonderful scalloped edge. And your dyed seam binding is perfection! Stunning card, sweet friend! (Thanks for the reminder about that book. I have it and have already started reading it. Psalm 23 is one of my all-time favorite chapters.) Warm and sunny hugs, precious friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful, beautiful image...lovely card.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!