Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tilda Times Three


Good morning!!
I have fallen in love with Tilda, she is so fun to create with!
This card is for this weeks' Just Magnolia challenge to paper piece a Magnolia stamp! I combined several challenges, just because I wanted to try them out...the last two were to use distress ink for an antique look, and the layout was similar to the layout given a couple of weeks back.
Have you ever come to a dead end in a card when you realize that you don't have just the right shade of prima? That happened to me, then I remembered these beautiful fairy primas given to me by my good friend, Joanne, (JoJot) in Steamboat...and I have to say, they were a sigh of giddy relief. Thanks so much Joanne~
One thing about Tilda, she is never in a hurry. She just bides her time and goes around spreading sunshine everywhere!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Tilda has some iced tea on the porch if you have a minute...

6 comments:

  1. Tilda is looking fiiiiine in her paper pieced outfit. Funny, I was painting a Tilda this afternoon, to post later. Very cute Traci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Tilda is sooo cute! I am falling in love with them too... I have yet to own one... I keep hoping I'll win one in blog candy... but so far no go! But your paper piecing is perfect and I just might have to break down and buy a couple!!! Love your blog and the photos.... it's so hot here today I'm loving looikng at the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...the primas look gorgeous with that cute little gal.....hard to believe that a month ago I was flying home from meeting you all....my how time flies.....such fond memories......your card is beautiful...keep playing with 'her'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Traci! I love your blog background too!!! Great for a dork thing to do! lol If I did that I would mess things up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw - look at her cute clothes!!! You sure know how to color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring of sweet Tilda is terrific, Traci! As you know, I adore the Tilda images, too; they are so much fun to color. What a sweet and beautiful card! I would love to join you on the porch for a cool, refreshing beverage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!