Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I wanted to show you a sampling of a card set I've made this week using Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps, "Lift Up Your Hands." Every once in awhile, I am inspired by one piece of designer paper and that was the case with this set. This paper was so serene in beautiful peach and greens...all I needed to do was accent it with these meaningful scripture verses. The fonts of this sentiment set is so elegant it doesn't need much in the way of embellishments. I like to have these on hand for gift sets for friends in need.
Recipe:
Stamps: ODBD Lift Up Your Hands
Paper: Designer, Sparkly White, Sage Shadow
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Martha Stewart Peach ribbon, pink pearls, K& CO 3 D sticker dimensionals, Labels One Nestabilities, CB textile folder for background texture
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Our weather is turning to iced tea, it's about time since we're in the month of June! But you can have your coffee iced if you'd like!!

5 comments:

  1. love your gift set and your teapot card....I have been busy and am soooo out of the loop.....really must make an anniversary card for Mothermark........it'll just be late....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci I think you really are growing i talent every month, your cards just get better and better all the time. This is a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here to listen to CAT and to see your wonderful cards! Wow, these are gorgeous Traci! I love the softness of the the beautiful colors and blackbird has spoken, like the first bird....praise for the....

    Oops! Darn it I was singing along! HOpe you are having fun Traci! Hope Cali is good!

    Hugs....call me when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci what a beautiful gift set!!! I love this set... the verses are so wonderful... and I love the paper and texture you used... and the embellishments are gorgeous!!! Fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness...these are fantastic...so beautiful! Just elegant and classy. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!