Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Late to the Tea Party!!!

It's time to get silly over on SCS...my friend, Cindy, (Mothermark) is hosting her Teapot Tuesday challenge. This week's was a sweet lil teapot scene...I don't know how to post the picture of her teapot, but please visit here to see :
http://http//www.mothermark.blogspot.com/


The cupcakes are chocolate, of course, and the liners were colored with copics to match the paper, the cupcakes themselves are cute stickers that are 3 dimensional...so neat!!
I colored my house mouse image with copics, and then cut him out, used some purty glitter a friend gave me on the hat and pom pom along with this cute polka dotted ribbon that another friend, Joanne (JoJot) included in a gift...and this is what I came up with! It's silly and fun, just like all the tea parties!! Thanks to my friends, I have new goodies to add to my cards...now I just need a birthday to send this to...
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. It's my birthday! It's my birthday! Well, not really, but it sounded like the thing to write! LOL! Yummylicious lookin' card, Miss Traci! So cute. Bertie is bringing m&m muffins to the tea party. She hasn't had time to make a card, but she's crashin' the party anyway. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little mouse! Such a cute card and lots of fun, just like the teapot Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute! Love it!!! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love the polka dots. Great layout and coloring too. Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!