Sunday, July 31, 2022

Power Poppy Christmas Challenge!

 I am tenaciously happy to be back here on my little blog corner of the world...fancying myself a real stamper enthusiast but not showing many cards in the past two to three years as I forgot how to blog. It is not my best side...all the technical behind the scenes...but stamping and blogging will have to find a way because Power Poppy is back and began challenges again so I have to figure all this out!

Today's submission is from the Power Poppy set, "Forest Fellas" and this very laidback bear is holding a cup of coffee , so not much chance of him running me up a tree! 

Needs a Name Bear
I enjoyed my hand at water coloring him, using ink from my Stampin' Up inkpads. It seemed a little bit easier than using copics, markers, then added a little bit of penciling for details. Hope you enjoy his very relaxed , yet dashing vibes!! 

Thank you for coming for a visit...please leave me a comment so I know all this learning is not in vain...plus I'd really love to hear from you. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Traci! So good to see you back! This is one of my favorite PP Christmas sets and I have it out hoping to use it before December. I've always enjoyed your cards, and your watercoloring looks great on this. Blogger is always doing something different. Do you now about the comments? Check your spam folder for comments that aren't really spam. A lot of trusted comments end up in there lately. They may show up in your email, but not on your blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Blogger is acting odd for me today, so I hope this gets posted for you so you know I was here! Giant bear hugs! Thank you for playing along with the Power Poppy Christmas in July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bear is one of my favorites and you did a wonderful job water coloring him! Great card!

    Hope to see you with more posts, and thanks for playing along with us over at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!