Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Challenge~

Hi friends! Thanks so much for dropping in...Papertrey Ink is changing up it's challenges this month. One I've decided to enter is called:
Laurie's Wednesday Favorites.
We are to post a card using one of our favorite stamps from their company. I have many favorites...some oldies and some that came in the mail just in time for Valentine's Day! So in honor of this favorite holiday of mine  I chose to enter this card which I've been using for so many Valentine creations...all different color combos and a few styles to choose from...sharing later.
                                                               Love in Bloom

I love this set because all of those florals can be customized into so many pretty ink colors...this one uses a combination of corals, pinks, and reds...*I can recall a time when it used to be bad taste to combine these colors...but I have to say, they look pretty on a card!
I also used a square scalloped die set that I just ordered from PTI ...doubling up the background scallops to overlap so you have some white peeking through on the bottom border. The pink layer was embossed with a Linen embossing folder, ( PTI), and some rhinestones added to a few of the fun flower centers.
Thanks so much for stopping by...I have a few Valentines on my desk right now so will try to make it back to share.
Meanwhile...thank you as always for your visit and taking the time to leave a kind comment. Blessings on your day! 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute valentine. The jewels added to the flowers is perfect and I like scalloped edging. Darling valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so pretty! I can see why it's a favorite because it looks so fun to play with. Remember SU Cameo Coral and Ruby Red? Those are still some of my favorite colors to combine. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and feminine Traci! Great to see you stamping again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!