Monday, December 5, 2016

Snowman Sparkling Season

The month of December is here...and as usual, I've been stamping my Christmas cards one by one...never in a hurry and always delighting in the details! Every year I get caught up in the magic and feel like a little stamping elf in my own little cubby creating with pretty papers, glitter, and the occasional jingle bell or two. I love to make ornaments with scripture verses and have been working on a few special ones which I will share soon.
But for today, I have a sweet snowman with cardinal from Darcie's. I created a snow bank, added some German glitter to the base before realizing it was real glass...so handle with care!! I had a lot of fun making this card...the inside sentiment reads, "You add a little sparkle to the holiday season."
I joined our daughters in Denver Saturday for a relaxing afternoon of wandering through a little neighborhood market fair, dinner out at a quaint Italian restaurant, and then a walk through the Denver Botanical Gardens which was all lit up at night. Just beautiful!
Thanks so much for popping in. Have a wonderful, blessed week!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!