Saturday, December 12, 2015

Power and Spark Rewind Challenge!

It's beginning to look a lot like the mess before Christmas...in my house and especially the stamp room! As I "make merry" with all things ink and ribbon and jingle bells, chalkboard paint and stamps...but you wouldn't know it by coming here...so I hope to add a few of my Christmas cards and projects in the next few days!
This month my favorite stamp company, Power Poppy, is having a "Rewind Challenge," a repeat of any challenges over the past year. I chose to do the "Embellish It" challenge as that is what I do most often.
This Poinsettia card is watercolored and embellished with some intricate lacy dies and a big floppy bow of a pretty mix of Christmas ribbons and pearls.

I chose a soft vignette and even though it doesn't show the depth of reds and greens, it does make for a dreamy effect. Speaking of dreamy...the snow has left drifts among the pines and Christmas lights sparkle underneath. 
I am also entering my card for this week's Wordart Wednesday scripture challenge blog, "Anything Goes."
Wishing you joy as you prepare your heart for Christmas this year. 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you framed this gorgeous poinsettia with the lovely die and sweet little pearls! Love your darling little jingle bells in the photo too! And, what beautiful watercoloring Traci!! You've inspired me to get to watercoloring again. It's been forever!! I hope you have the Merriest of Christmases!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like your coloring and the fun selection of ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci, this is gorgeous, and I just love poinsettias! And what a beautiful framing with the intricate die and the beautiful ribbon and lace! It's stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poinsettias are beautifully embellished with the elegance of the framing Traci! This is lovely. Thanks so much for another beautiful entry into our Power & Spark Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!