Monday, August 31, 2015

One Year Anniversary!

One year ago...this happened...
Our beautiful daughter had her fairytale wedding in her princess gown...and her Prince Charming is just that! I am so happy they've celebrated their first year wedding anniversary this weekend.
I made an anniversary card to give them for this occasion...trying to use the soft muted shades from her wedding colors. My card is totally inspired from Lilybean Paperie's blog...nobody does shabby chic and beautiful like she does!!
Two vine die cuts, one in cardboard, the other in vellum...embossed with rose and gold detailed inks. A vellum overlay on the left panel, a floppy bow with underlying gold threads...stamped background in bridal rose ink with Gorgeous Grunge from Stampin Up and a few gold sequins to finish! The sentiment is also gold embossed. Thank you so much for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Traci, what a wonderful photo and such a beautiful couple! Happy anniversary to this precious couple! And what a gorgeous card - wow! Yes, I agree that no one does shabby like Melissa! That girl is amazing, but you sure have made one gorgeous card. I love the beautifully embossed vine die cuts (oh my, the rose and gold are beautiful together), the sequins, and beautiful ribbon with the gold cord! Traci, you sure made one stunning card that is right up there with LilyBean!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, what a beautiful card, Traci! The way you embossed the die cuts is just dreamy! I love pink and gold together, or pink and copper, or pink and white or silver. Guess I just love pink! Such a sweet photo of the happy couple on their special day, too. Your daughter made such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!