Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Wagon Full of Love


Well, it's been quite a long while since I've picked up a stamp and I must admit that the process is a bit overwhelming! As much as I was inspired by our recent trip, I didn't have any stamps that matched the inspiration. So I found the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge and used it as a springboard to bring this sweet image to life. I have to say, I love paper piecing...where else could you have a red polka dotted wagon except in the world of paper and scissors? I also was excited to use this sweet paper I've had on my desk. I hope this little girl finds you enjoying your day and brings you a big smile!
Blessings on your day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I very seldom paper piece anymore and now I am wanting to. This is adorable. I love these little PI images. They always make me smile. Glad to see you stamping and hope you had a great Mother's Day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I remember having a little record player when I was a kid and there was a song I loved about a little girl painting her red wagon green . . . so paper piecing is ONE way. :) Sweet little image and I'm glad you had a good trip but happy also to have you back stateside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very seet little girl! And very pretty paper!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and I love that pretty dress. I haven't paper pieced in a while so thanks for the inspiration. Hope you enjoyed your trip to England!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love all the pretty details you've added to this great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cheerful and so sweet. yes it did make ms smile. I am glad you are home from your trip and got some stamping time in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Traci! I am so glad to see you making a card. I love those fun felt flowers and your card is so feminine, like many of yours are! This is beautiful. Welcome back to card making! I see you have not lost your touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a sweet little scene...love the paper piecing....wonderful work, Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!