Sunday, March 14, 2010



This is my submission for this week's challenge on the Flourishes newsletter to use pink and green for your card! I love this Flourishes stamp, it is my go-to and is so versatile. This was stamped in Vintage Sepia and sponged with pink pirouette. Then silver pearls and pink ribbon and gorgeous paper added and you have a card!!

I hope you like this one, I don't think you can go wrong with these stamps...

As always, thanks for looking and I am always encouraged by your comments!

Have a good evening! It's late here, I'm about to relax and watch a good movie!

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Traci. I love the colors..just soft and pretty. The bow is amazing too. Lovely as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Traci! The bow is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely gorgeous Traci. I love the soft colors....the pretty ribbon...so classy!

    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beauty...love the soft colors and the elegance of the design...fab effect on the image

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have this set and was just looking at it today.. This is so pretty. I love the way you did your bow. It looks awesome. The soft sponging is perfect. Great job Traci.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!