Sunday, April 26, 2009

Someone Remembers...


Today I finished up a card using some new SU paper I got in the mail from my friend, Lois, a surprise package!!

Don't you just love those? So, the paper was the inspiration for this sweet Mangolia image, also

a gift from another SCS friend...I am blessed indeed!

I wanted a sympathy card, the inside script reads, "Someone remembers, someone cares, your

name is mentioned in someone's prayers." The little girl is sitting on a cloud, or so it seems, and this seemed a suitable thing for her to be thinking...she is colored in copic markers, and her wings have a bit of stardust pen to highlight. The clouds are made using a cloud template I made awhile ago. (courtesy of friend, Mothermark). The flower was originally white, and I used the same copic marker from her little overalls to color the center button, then added some polka dots to the daisy to tie all the colors in.

Thanks for looking, and hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love this image. It just seems to touch your heart. She seems to be looking to the heavens above. Super job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...she's just adroable and fitting for a little sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she is just adorable!! Looks really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!