My dork sister, Beth, bestowed this fun blog award to all the dorks (well those that had blogs!!)
I am honored to receive this!! Thanks Miss Beth!!
You are supposed to tell ten things about yourself...so here they are...Think think think...
1. I love Jesus, my country, my husband, family and friends!
2. I love the creative process of stamping. But I am not good at figuring out how to assemble templates unless I have a video. If you know how to do this, come on over!! I am a slow stamper, so if you like something, leave me a comment. Maybe I'll be motivated to spend another three hours on my next card. :)
3. I wouldn't recommend getting a Corgi dog unless you love to vacume.
4. I kinda like to vacume.
5, I kinda like my Corgi.
6. I live in Colorado, and feel most at home in the mountains with a nice creek!!
7. My last job was doing home visitation/companionship/and respite care for elderly.
8. I want to learn to take better pictures, and hope to take a photography class.
9. I enjoy decorating and faux painting/stenciling.
10. I love my stamping friends!
That is my exciting ten honest things for today. Most likely this will be edited when my brain shifts past neutral. I need to think of a few people to pass this along to.
Meanwhile, you can visit Beth's blog here:http://hartleyhandcraftedathome.blogspot.com/
Beth is one amazing stamper, and she does home daycare and runs a scrapbooking business as well. She is one busy woman and one wonderful friend!