Friday, December 30, 2016

Papertrey Ink Songbirds






Howdy there! I am spending a few days with our daughters and a friend relaxing at our mountain condo. Just before Christmas I took a Craftsy class with Laura Bassen on adding texture to your cards. I used Papertrey Ink's Songbirds stamp to create these. The first one I was just experimenting with the stamp and used the sentiment banner to create a thank you note.
The second one was created after taking the class which gave me some new to me ideas. I love doing online classes because it is go at your own pace, and you are given a glimpse into the instructor's creative process. It also helps me to use supplies like vellum paper, designer paper and diecuts. I was so tickled with second card as it wasn't an outcome I would have had on my own.
Thanks so much for your visit. Blessings on your day!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!