Monday, February 8, 2010

Flourishes Anniversary Challenge FTTC52B


This is my second submission today for Flourishes Anniversary Challenges. This one is issued by Betty Wright, and is for cutting out an image and popping it up!!

What a great challenge...I fiddled with this card way too long and think I stumbled on the nestabilities that were too large for my card! Also tried stamping the image on a designer paper and then stamped another and cut it out and popped it on top. I tried this several different ways and this is what I ended up with. The green bow was added at the base of the tulip for a little stem...and the tulip was spritzed with pearl glimmer mist. Since the deadline is today, I am submitting it...but this is one I'd like a do-over! LOL!! Thanks so much for looking and stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Traci, this is wonderful! LOVE the colors and textures! The tulip cut out and popped up in tonal colors is just fantastic! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC52B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking NO do over is needed..This is terrific. I love the colors. Some of my favs..Great job on this one too..Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like how you framed the flower and the satin ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty with a fab bloom.....love how that ribbon just 'ties' the whole thing together

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely with the purple and green, a great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH!! Purple and green are one of my favorite combos! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!