Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Just wanted to wish you, my stamping and blogging friends, a Happy Valentine's Day. My husband and I are surrounded by snow laden pines in beautiful Steamboat Springs. Doesn't this look like fun? We probably won't be going on a toboggan ride, but maybe a walk with snowshoes up a nearby hill.
I love these old fashioned Valentine's..they make my heart sentimental and bring back a bit of nostalgia for me. Whatever you do today, be sure to tell the ones you love how special they are!!
Happy Valentine's Day...and will see you in a couple of days!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy Steamboat....the snow......snowshowing.....and your time with your loved ones...Happy V'day, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy steamboat! And your dd's bd gift if beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old fashioned Valentines too, that image is sweet. Hope you enjoyed your time in Steamboat, it does sound very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!