Saturday, May 23, 2009



Today was Inspiration Challenge on SCS. I rarely have time to do the inspiration, but these little "odd forest purses" really caught my attention!
http://www.forestprints.com/itemprofile.aspx?itemcode=B1216
This verse was a gift given to me in a set from Our Daily Bread Stamps. I love the font on these stamps, and combined this with a flower from Petal Pushers.
The verse means a lot to me, as in my own personal life, I have been facing a lot of trials and transitions in life. I'd like to say I can handle all of these with the grace and ease of a seasoned traveler through life, but really I don't! If it weren't for the friend I have in Christ, and the strength that only He can give, I think I'd be struggling much more than I do! I am so thankful that I have a saviour and friend I can turn to that doesn't turn the lights off at night and go to sleep, that is there in all the mayhem called "Life" and is able, more than able, to be my strength.

4 comments:

  1. Traci, that is a lovely card. Thank you for sharing and you are right, that verse can help us through a storm of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Traci...I love the soft pink and green combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card....comforting thoughts.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, inspirational and beautiful, Trace! You're always in my thoughts and prayers to have the strength to endure all you are going through. I hope your DH is recovering well from his surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!