Friday, October 26, 2018

You Say It's Your Birthday!

Hi there! We have our Fall back for just a few more days...after the first snow at the beginning of the month and then everything froze in the garden and the leaves on the trees dropped from the trees...then the last few days we went back up into the 70's!
But while the snow was making it's appearance...I became in a dreamy sort of winter frame of mind and reached for this set from Power Poppy, "O Holy Night." I attempted to water color the image with light blues and lavenders and pinks and then die cut it from this Spellbinders die. I used some real German glass glitter and icy stickles for the roof tops and tree branches.
This is my entry into this month's  Power Poppy challenge by one of the amazing designers, Tosh, to enter a card that has something to do with your birthday. My birthday is in January so it's usually snowy and wintry so that's where my card went. I love this set and decided I needed to give it more attention.
Thanks for your visit today. Wishing you many blessings!

3 comments:

  1. You've done a softly stunning job with this stamp, Traci! Beautifully framed and glittered. Such peace and reverence conveyed. Happy birthday in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What... you got snow. I feel for you girlie, wow. This is beautiful. I like your coloring and the frame is awesome. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Traci, this is so beautiful! I love the soft coloring and the wonderful decorative die...along with the sparkle and glistening snow. Brrr! I can't believe you have snow already. That's far too early! But it's nice to make a beautiful card like this one. I love it! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!