Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Creative Confetti~Sparkle in the Shade!

Hi there! I decided to submit a card for Julie's challenge on Power Poppy to "Sparkle in the Shade," using one color on a card and adding a bit of sparkle.
So...for this card I decided to do a little square card using this adorable border from the set, "Snow Kissed."

I stamped the border three times on the top and bottom portion of my card with Stampin' Up's Cherry CobblerThen I added a few tiny rhinestones in the center of each large star. The "Merry Christmas" is from Papertrey Ink as it was the best fit



!

The square was then mounted to a fun square die to add the scallops around the perimeter! I am having so much fun with these Creative Confetti Challenges!
I so appreciate your dropping in and appreciate your kind comments.

4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you know that's one set I don't have and now you've shown what a pretty card it can make with a simple design. Imagine all the different colors you could use and how quickly they would come together! Wonderful, Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci this is perfect for the challenge and I do like that plaid like stamp you used. Very sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Traci! I LOVE this card and love how you've used this sweet stamp! It's perfect for the challenge and just beautiful and charming! I'm going to CASE this one for my own cards. I love it!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!