Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink's Anniversary Color Challenge

Hi friends! Happy Valentine's Day! I actually did make a few Valentine cards...but they are already in the mail and on their way to the recipient. We just returned from a weekend in our mountain condo...celebrating our daughter's birthday with her. I will post a few photos in my next post.
But time's awaste-ing and I need to get moving with this card challenge. I got back from our weekend late Monday afternoon, after driving through not so great weather, (icy roads...really hate them!)... so missed a couple of the deadlines for the challenges...but here's one I did get to make this afternoon.
Today's entry is for Papertrey Ink's Color Challenge here in celebration of the company's 11th year anniversary!
I used this color pallet as my inspiration for today's card!


For my card, I used the "Year of Psalms" July set. I just could not capture the sweetness of all the tiny stamps in the pretty colors in the challenge. It is so pretty in real life and I hope that it brings some comfort to the person I have in mind to send it to.


Here is a close up:

This was a lot of fun to make using all the different colors! Thanks to Papertrey Ink for the challenge. There is a $100.00 store credit if you win so play along if you can.
I am also entering my card into this week's WordArt Wednesday's Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Scripture passage, Traci, and I love the soft colors for the PTI color recipe! It's beautifully done! I can hardly believe PTI is celebrating their 11th anniversary! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card and especially this lovely Scripture! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!