Monday, February 26, 2018

Power and Spark Challenge~Add some sparkle!

I'm submitting this month's Power Poppy Challenge for February while it is still February. Barely. I used a retired Flourishes stamp for this one...no coloring except for the oh so tiny hummingbird!
My sparkle is all the sequins and the hummingbird has a layer of wink of stella so a slight shimmer there! 
I rarely stamp in blue...but I sure do love this color...Stampin' Up Marina Mist with these flowers!! Kind of made my heart sing. As I often do...I began by making a little set of these and then decided to just make the one...but now I have the idea anyway and can use this as a template and change up the sentiments!
Thanks so much for stopping in to say "hello." Blessings on your day!!

1 comment:

  1. It’s lovely Traci, it really has a toile effect. Love those little touches of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!