Sunday, December 10, 2017

Power Poppy Altered Object

Hi friends!  I have a lot of things I should be doing...but for some reason I keep getting drawn to my stamp room with paper and glitter flying everywhere. I've been joining in when I can to Power Poppy's 12 Days of Christmas!
Today I'm entering the "Altered Object" from Stacy! You can view all the challenges here.  Stacy had darling glitter paper covered tins...which reminded me I still have a few of those in my craft closet. The one I don't like to open the door because all the not so pretty things come falling down on me...those ugly and plain items that just need a little paper and die cuts and ribbon and bows...well...I digress.
I went with a masculine theme because this is actually for my little brother. I wanted to use the deer in the "Wreaths Plain and Fancy." I also used some prancing deer designer paper.

I made two tags, the smaller one with the reindeer white embossed, then the larger tag with the sentiment copper embossed. They look pretty neat layered with the little deer dangling down. I had to lie this flat to photo...which is why the dimensions may look a little off.
Now I just need to figure out what to put in it!!

1 comment:

  1. How perfect is that sweet little deer image with your beautiful paper!! I really should be altering a few of my containers that I have been collecting (hoarding) over the years. You have inspired me!! Your tag is super charming, and I'm sure your brother will treasure this package as well as whatever it is filled with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!