Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I heart you! Valentine


Just sharing a quick Valentine I made this week for a girl friend! I used the sentiment from Power Poppy's "Springtime Love" set. I was searching for a good saying to go with this cute little heart stamp I've had for years, and this worked great, I thought! There is a vellum strip that I heart embossed and then added these Webster Sparklets "hide" the dimensionals. A pretty quick Valentine; and one that I hope brings a smile!

 A close up of the Vellum...thanks to Christine Okken of Christine Creations for giving a tutorial on  ways to use Vellum in card making  on the Power Poppy blog...this idea was fresh in my mind!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by...and your comments are always a bright spot to my day!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Valentine Traci. I like the texture vellum and the sparklers. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet Valentine card! I love the heart and the sweet sentient, and great way to use vellum embossed with hearts with the two sweet buttons! Beautiful! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!