Sunday, January 16, 2011
First Blog Candy of the New Year!!
I've been waiting to have a blog candy giveaway here, and this week is a perfect opportunity! To enter please:
1. Sign my guest book at the end of my blog.
2. In your comments, tell me your favorite inspirational quote or verse and be sure to give credit to the author!
3. You may enter as many days between now and next Sunday, but each post must contain a new inspirational thought or verse! I will draw a winner next Monday!
Here are the items:
My friend, Joyce, sent me this cute hand sewn bird pincushion for my birthday, and an extra for a friend! So I am giving one of these cuties away with my blog candy. There is so much detail on this, the wings are blanket stitched, a flower on each side has a button center with twine tied and pearl button eyes...so adorable!! If you visit Joyce's blog here, you will find her Etsy site link. You can view another bird pincushion and a matching bag by scrolling down a few posts on her main blog page also. Just leave a comment on her blog if you'd like her to make you one!
My favorite things:
1. Basic Grey Curio Paper Pad
2. Basic Grey die-cut shapes to coordinate with paper pad
3. KaiserCraft Pearl Flourishes in Elegant Latte
4. KaiserCraft Rhinestone strips in black and gold/amber
5. KaiserCraft Pearl Strips in Brown/Cream
6. Prima Flowers pack of 6 large organza flowers with pearl stamen centers
There's a NEW store in my town...Fort Collins, Colorado has a new stamp store, Scrap2IT and with one stop I was able to find all these beautiful items!!
Thanks for stopping in and I look forward to reading your comments!