Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just sharing a treat with you!!




Today's inspiration challenge on SCS is from a children's clothing site~~ Talk about cute!!


I found my inspiration at the bottom of the screen with this adorable little outfit that featured a pumpkin! Since I had already colored my hedgie and pumpkin, all that was left was assemble it, and the colors and designer paper came after seeing the inspiration! I guess that's why they call it inspiration challenge! Hee~


Also, sharon on Notimetostamp's Friday's blog challenge was to make a Halloween card. I don't make cards to celebrate Halloween, but I love the idea of Fall cards, and this image fit the bill on both counts. Not too scary, I don't think.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Traci..this is just so precious...wonderful coloring...great layout....I love fall and the colors of the season,...I just dont' like what comes after it (winter).....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so sweet Traci. I love the tent topper. That trim you used is perfect for this sweet card. I think fall cards are my favorite season to create for...I also LOVE your new blog header. What kind of flowers are those? Super picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. I love the coloring and that layout is one of my favs. Sweet, sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!