Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'll have a Tilda with Everything on It!!


It's one minute from morning, so good morning! I have been missing my favorite little girl lately, so wanted to make this card for this week's SCS sketch challenge and the Magnolia challenge for this week. The Magnolia challenge was to use ribbon, and I did, with this sheer organza in a double bow made so much easier with the bow-easy!!
I feel like I must be hungry lately, because this Tilda is a real smorgasbord of garnishings (not embellishments, we're talking food language)...we have ribbon, an oh so delicate crocheted flower from a dear friend, coupled with two primas, then two pearls and a generous topping of stickles!!
Tilda is thinking of you, wishing you a beautiful last days of summer!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I always love to read your comments!

12 comments:

  1. Soooo glad to see you are back. Hope your trip was good. This image is one of my favorite Tilda images. It looks like she is looking up into heaven. Oh I wonder what she sees. Love the crocheted flower. Really nice Traci.. missed ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweeeeet.....you 'fed' your card really well...it is a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so darling, Traci!!! Wonderful colors and coloring!!! LOVE all the embellishments!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so very sweet. That bow is beautiful. Your card is gorgeous, as always! I will leave the teasing of Tilda to SCS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now I'm hungry too! I need a Tilda snack . . . I think I'll try to get inky tonight. This is as sweet as can be, great colors and I like the paper you used on the bottom panel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just precious, Traci....I love the sweet little Tilda and your beautiful coloring!!!! Great colors, layout, and details, too!!!! Hummmm, think I need a snack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, I love your work! This is a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always color your sweet Tilda's so beautifully, and I love that gorgeous bow, Traci! Sweet scene and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Just love her to pieces. Beautifully colored too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Traci this is just adorable! I love Tilda! I can't wait to get a few to play with! I love all the details you put into this one!!! Just precious!!! Awesome coloring... and I love your blog bg too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Traci! I haven't been here in awhile and I love your blog!!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!