Monday, April 29, 2019

Joyful Birthday Wishes!







Hi friends...it's getting to be that time...the end of the month and I have two more cards to squeeze in to this month's Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenges.  My card is for the "Think Spring Challenge." I needed a birthday sentiment to fit into this pretty gold frame and searched my stash high and low...and then came upon this little sentiment with the sweet and cheerful font by Power Poppy by Marcella...I had to use it! It fit just right and added a bit of whimsy to the somewhat serious and sophisticated Peonies. :)
This is from one of my favorite Power Poppy stamps, "Potted Primroses." The sentiment was gold embossed in rose gold powder on vellum and then attached to the back of the gold frame. The frame was then framed with a larger Spellbinders die. The peonies, from Altenew, were stamped and then gold embossed and added to each corner. The entire card was mounted on a linen white card stock from PaperTrey Ink. A few pearls and sequins added for a bit of sparkle!

Here is a little close up:


I made this card a little oversized for our daughter's 32nd birthday! I was so happy that it turned out so well...and that was in huge part to finding the perfect sentiment!
I always appreciate you popping in and wish you a creative day! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this, Traci! What a pretty gold frame and the sentiment really is perfect with it. I use that one a lot. Your peonies are gorgeous, too, and it's all arranged so nicely on the larger die with plenty of scrumptious white. This looks like it should be hanging on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!