Saturday, November 18, 2017

Create Along With Us~November 2017

Just a quick post today...sharing a card inspired by this month's Papertrey Ink release from Betsy Veldman of the Design Team. The Create Along with Us November 2017 had so many beautiful card designs.

I was inspired by the cut out window and the white winter background. I went to bed with visions of this card...but since I did not have any of the dies...I used this winter die from last year and made my own scene with critters from the In the Meadow Set.


Since the scene is so white...it doesn't have the best photograph...but I am happy with the outcome...A deer, bunny and birds nestled on the branches with a light blue background and snowflakes. The snowflakes in the upper left are PTI felt, a blue glitter, and white layered up...all to hide a sentiment that went slightly askew...
Thanks for looking! And thanks to Betsy Veldman for so much inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Traci,
    Your card is beautiful! I love the white on white and the pretty bit of blue with the animals nested among the die cuts. I'm delighted to have discovered your blog and I found your bio to be encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these look beautiful. Your textures and the soft color is wonderful. With the white on white and touch of color its just perfect for winter feel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!