Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mustard Seed Faith Challenges~Birdie Blessings!

Hi and welcome to this week's Mustard Seed Faith Challenge! I can't tell you how much this challenge has blessed me...every two weeks we have a new devotional along with a stamping challenge for beginners to advanced stampers and Bible journalers. I have so enjoyed seeing the  participation we've had as there are all kinds of talented people and I am treated to beauty and scriptures and encouragement everywhere I look!
This challenge is by one of our Design Team Members, Tracey Fehr. If you have not seen her blog, Today's Beautiful Moments, you are in for a real treat! But first, hop on over to our Mustard Seed Faith Challenge blog and read her devotional taken from a favorite Christian song and be blessed!!

My card was designed using a new stamp set from Papertrey Ink and coordinating dies, "Nesting." I also used a wood grained embossing folder. Pretty simple, but sweet, I think! Of course, once I added the bow it looks a little lopsided...but the bow looks a little more proportioned in real life.
I do hope you will join us for our challenge over the next two weeks!
Thank you so much for your kind comments and brightening my day with your visit! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!