Sunday, June 11, 2017

Make it Monday #287 Baby Wipe Backgrounds!

Hi there! Just quickly sharing a card I made for the oh so fun Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge! This week is Baby Wipe Inking Backgrounds...a fun and easy tutorial to follow featuring using a baby wipe to make a background for your cards.
I attempted rolling my baby wipe to make a rosebud as shown in one of the examples. I used an old SU! reinker and found some matching paper in the pretty blue. I also used a polka dot from "Polka Dot Basics."I made a quick tag and used a sentiment from the "Choose Joy" set. The leaf was taken from another set which I can't recall, but so many of the PTI sets have leafs that could be used.
Easy and fun! I didn't want to hide the background, so I just ran some black gingham ribbon along the side and added a tag for interest.
Thanks so much for popping in! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Traci, this is beautiful! I think this is the prettiest card I've seen using the baby wipe technique. Some of them are a bit abstract, but this is so delicate and feminine. I love it with the beautiful blue and the gingham ribbon! I love it all, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!