Friday, August 26, 2016

Go Forward in Life~

Just popping in with a fun bit of inspiration for your heart today. This phrase is one of my favorites from Papertrey Ink. I combined it with a cute floral bloom from a Faith Illustrated Bible Journal Kit from Dayspring. I love the flower outline. I actually added some background ink flecks and I don't know if you can see it...but there is also a tiny row of hearts under the sentiment. Sorry...so subtle...and some flourishes and pink rhinestones. This has already been mailed out to one of our daughters. I'm working on mailing cards this week...and adding them here. A sweet pick me up card, I hope.
 
Be Blessed!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!