Saturday, July 23, 2016

Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire 2016 Gilded in Gold!

I am participating in this year's Stamp-a-Faire on the Papertrey Ink Challenge to use gold gilding on a card. I am making this quick post to share my project. I used a Krylon gold leafing pen for my border and two stamps from PTI:
Wreath for All Seasons
Vintage Linens
The wreath was stamped in gold ink and the sentiment in Hibiscus Burst. Gold leafing pen around the dies also from PTI.
Thanks for taking a peek!
The background paper and rose spray are from an Anna Griffin paper package I've had a long time!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Those flowers look like they just pop off of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So girlie and sweet! The gold framing adds a touch of elegance. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!