Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Black and White-Tres Chic! FLLCBC1


There are quite a few challenges going on the Flourishes Blog this month!! This card's submission is using only black and white as your card design. This unique die is a Flourishes exclusive Key Hole die, combined with a new to me Doily Embossing folder by Sizzix. A few tiny rhinestones and simple black matting and you have a pretty quick card. I kept wanting to add ribbon, but it just did not look right! Now I need to be invited to an elegant affair so I can mail this first class!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments are always looked forward to and make my day!!
Blessings~
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. I love the crisp black and white and the texture created with the embossing. Indeed, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!