Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stampin' Sisters in Christ~Wonderful Friend!

Hi there, friends!! Today is Sunday, and the beginning of a new year of challenges at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! It feels like so long since we have had our time together, I have missed the challenges and am ready to get back to them and to you, our stamping friends!
So today's scripture challenge is by my friend and talented stamper, Peggysue from "Roses by my Window." This week's scripture choice is:
Phillippians 2:3-4
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."

You can view the Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog to view Peggysue's devotional and the Design Team cards for today's challenge.
The sponsor this week is The Cat's Meow!!
The challenge for your card is to make a "Thinking of You" card!
I used the Rosey Posey set for my card today, and decided on this friendship sentiment.I really liked the bold florals with this font.  If you would like any card details, just leave me a comment and I will gladly get back to you.
So, I hope you join us in this week's challenges and have a wonderful, blessed week!! ~

11 comments:

  1. Hi Traci! Your card is beautiful and I do love that flower stamp and sentiment (as well as your pretty lace border punch up top!) I was hoping to find out which company makes the "Rosey Posey" stamp? It looks like maybe something Papertrey Ink might make... is it?? ;) Well have a blessed week friend. xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet seen a card with the Rosey Posey set, so cute! Love the simplicity and the embellishment at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci! What a simply beautiful card! I love the posy and that gorgeous punched border!!! Hoping you have a wonderful week!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, what a pretty card. I noticed the border at the top first off, so lacy!! I like the pearls that you uesd too. I hope you have a wonderful week, overflowing with blessing!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! So sweet and cute and I love the simple clean look of it. Have a fantastic week Traci!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an absolute stunner....LOVE the use of that border at the top....really outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Traci! I like the dimension you added to the flower, and that delicate border across the top -- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Traci! Love the colors and love the broader.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Traci this is very pretty. I like that the center of the flower is popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Traci! Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such apretty card Traci. Off to check Peggysue's card now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!