Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whatcha Got Cookin'?

No, this isn't another recipe post, I am just trying to think of a catchy title to go with this Baking Tilda...today is a new challenge on the Just Magnolia blog, a sketch. While my sketch isn't exact, I think all the components are there!! This was a new Tilda for me, colored in copics and I made a ribbon flower from the wide SU striped ribbon and paired this with some buttons from PTI and antiqued with a bit of Tim Holtz distress inks in Tea Dye. I also used some new nestabilites, Labels 8. I love this card...it made me happy to make it and reminded me of one thing that gives me joy and I am missing right now...and that is hospitality and cooking up something special for others. So I am entering this in Stamping Sisters in Christ challenge to make a card that brings you joy.
Each week the SSIC has a challenge with a short devotional and this week is by my dear friend, Peggysue...so head on over to the SSIC blog (see sidebar) to view.
I am behinder and behinder in challenges...and wanted to try a few more today and tomorrow, so please come back!!
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Traci, she is so sweet. I love all the details. What background paper is that? I love it! You certainly did cook up a special card with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you're behinder . . .I think you're taking care of a lot of stuff at home! This is so sweet, look at that ribbon flower, you are getting so good at those. Cute image and nicely colored. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is she a cutie or what!!! Love your flower. Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your card is so adorable.
    Beautiful colours and papers.
    Hugs Sas

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love her wooden spoon....reminded me of Lori! :) Sweet card and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love baking Tilda, I love your ribbon flower Traci, beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH oh and OH.. I LOVE this card. I think it is my favorite you have ever made.. That Tilda is perfect. She is my favorite one.. Your embellishments are so cool. I love the flower.. Very unique.. Great job...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!