Sunday, April 26, 2009

Live Life with Passion


My, how fast they grow...

I can't believe my firstborn daughter will be 22 years old on Tuesday!!

She has these colors in her bedroom, so I framed this piece, rather than making just a card for her birthday gift. This stamp works well for larger frames...and after much fiddling, this is the end product. It could have been simple, but my brain wasn't working...I tried embossing, masking, reverse masking, and then just decided to stamp!! But I did decide to stamp and then spritz, and really like the texture it gave~ when doing this, a plant mister works better than a spray bottle. The sentiment was used with the oval nestablities and little dew drops were added to accent. I think she will like it, and it is easier to keep than a card!

Thanks for looking today!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Traci. She will love it. I am sure she will treasure it for a long time. I am so happy to see you have a blog. Your layout is terrific. I really like your mountain snow picture. So pretty. TTYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulously personal and beautiful gift...she will love it and treasure it as well...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! She will love this. I sure do. Thanks for sharing..I think it's just beautiful.
    I just noticed your Random Clor Scheme to the side here too.....that's great! Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Hey Traci can I call you mom? Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how sweet Traci! I Love that stamp set, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and pretty cards and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! Can I be your daugher,too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!