Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Free as a Bird~

Happy New Year to my stamping friends!!. I am so grateful for the inspiration and fun that comes from visiting your blogs and only hope that  I can give back a teeny bit of that pleasure. I have been very lax this entire year...I was going to say this past month...but I still plan to upload a card now and then and keep this little area of stamping and every once in awhile a story or thought, alive!
I made this card awhile ago and the design isn't an original. I sent it along with a fun care package to a dear online friend.
I used the Stampin' Up "Free as a Bird" set along with the enclosed die which I think is a very handy size. The birds and branch are colored with copic markers and a little bit of the leaf pattern was stamped in the background with coordinating ink. This made a cute card in fairly quick time which is what I am going for these days.
I think it's an appropriate saying as it is so true of so many online stamping friends...thank you for your visit and wishing you many blessings in the year ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Traci, I always love to see your stamping so I'm glad you'll pop in now and then. This is such a delightfully pretty card with the sweet birds and soft blues. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. I dearly hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci this is very sweet. I like the soft colors, the birdies are darling. Wonderful twine accent. Glad you are trying to get into the crafting room a bit, its good for the spirits. Hoping 2020 is a wonderful year for you girlie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!