Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Power Poppy Challenge ~Mini and Mighty

October's Power Poppy Challenge is from Stacy to create a small card...think under 4 inches!~I decided to create a few tiny cards to be sent out to my Book Club. The entire card is only 3 inches. And since there is a book in the stack, it will be a cute reminder for the gals...or just a fun note to place at each table setting.
I chose this little cutie from the stamp set, "Short Stacks."  Rather than coloring up 6 of these...I took the fast route and just water colored a blue wash and embossed the image in a zesty coral color. Then just layered them up and added some striped twine along each side.
So cute...and these images are so detailed...they look great embossed!
Thanks for popping in and thanks to Stacy of the Power Poppy Bloom Brigade for the fun challenge this month!

4 comments:

  1. Traci these are totally cute... I like that they are place setting for the book club. Super cute and easy peasy! Just my way right now. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and perfect for the book club, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!! These are SO perfect and adorable! I love the embossed look with this stamp. What a perfect trim with the coordinating cord. Traci, these rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...these are adorable for you book club! Sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!