Sunday, September 10, 2017

Cozy Kraft Challenge~!

Just popping in with this month's submission for Power Poppy's Cozy Krafty Challenge!  Power Poppy bloomie challenged us to use Kraft card stock on our cards.
My card was actually water colored on Kraft paper! I didn't think it would be easy, but it was...maybe not as much shading as I might normally accomplish...but the sturdiness of the paper held up very well and I really like the vibrant shades. I added some of the copper paint highlights on the center of the sunflowers in this "Sunny Harvest" set and a tiny bit of white micron pen dots in the centers and some of the blossoms.  The fence is a metal piece that I bought awhile ago...it added the perfect bit of interest.
The scripture verse is from a set I've had from Our Daily Bread Designs; one of my favorites. 
Thank you so much for your visit! 

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Traci! I love the whole card with the papers, fence, and design, but your watercolors on kraft turned out fantastic! I never would have thought. How beautifully those stamps frame the verse. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! And I love the panel with the scripture verse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Traci! It has such a great fall feel with the cozy flower framing and that pretty paper! A lovely card for the Cozy Kraft Challenge, thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!