Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Springtime in Paris

Just popping in on a lovely spring day! Yesterday heralded the first day of Spring; and unbelievably, our Colorado weather actually cooperated. We will probably have one or two more snow storms...but the past few days have been unseasonably warm...and our first springtime bulbs are popping up! We don't have tulips yet...but when we do I will be sure to add a picture here!
Meanwhile, I have been having fun with these pretty tulips from "Tulip Time," from Papertrey Ink. I wanted to try them out with some designer paper...because I have a bunch of it...and I love it...but find it a challenge sometimes to make a card with it. I decided to "ground" the tulips with some strips of varying paper and have them sprouting skyward.  This is a layered tulip set, so you can use different colored inks to achieve the color shading. No coloring...so pretty quick and easy!
Thanks so much for stopping in and hoping you are having a blessed day...no matter your weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!