Friday, September 2, 2016

Grateful for You!

Hi and Happy almost Fall...stamping and blogging friends!
I just wanted to share one more Fall inspired gratitude card before I forget. I took an online class last Fall from a few Stampin' Up demonstrators. One of them was Connie Collins and I don't recall the other's name. They had to discontinue the class as it was too time consuming for them...but I received some beautiful kits and online instruction. I came across this one and had to share before I mail it out.
It used reinkers, gold encore ink, and gold embossing powder on the leaves. The set I used
 was Stampin' Up's "For All Things."  The card has a lot of depth and pretty shimmer. Gold mirror card stock framing against the black provided a dramatic feel. Gold encore ink was touched to the tops of the embossed background panel to highlight.  A pretty glass button with the twine added some feminine with rustic feel. I apologize for the photo being a bit dark...it didn't look that way initially when I checked my computer.
 Constantly Stamping is Connie Collin's blog...and you can find her on my sidebar.
Thanks for peeking in...hope you leave with a bit of stamping inspiration.

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."~Colossians 3:15
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

  1. The colors and embossing and gold Encore ink are so pretty on this, Traci! I always think purples are lovely on autumn cards. What a beautiful embossing folder -- another one of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!