Thursday, December 31, 2015

One last peek at Christmas!

I am not one to put away my Christmas decorations the day after, or even tomorrow, New Year's Day! I love the twinkling lights of my tree...and it helps me to keep it up for at least part of the cold dreary month of January to cheer me and warm my soul. So...on that note; I am sharing my last Christmas card using Power Poppy's adorable stamp set, "Cozy Cupfuls."
I get so much inspiration from the Power Poppy Brigade's Design Team...I saw this tree stamp done in a tall card size on Katie Sim's blog and thought it looked a little more grand with the length...so I went with the size and framed it out with a gold glitter paper. The sentiment was gold embossed on a polka dotted vellum...trimmed with lace. A textured bright pink card base added a little pop! The balls are glittered up in diamond stickles.
This card is for this month's Power Poppy challenge...add the gold, lots of gold and glittery goodness in this card!!
 Thank you so much for all your visit today! I hear birds singing outside my window...the sun is shining and hopefully we will warm up past our recent highs of way below freezing!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Traci, this is so beautiful, and I just love the soft colors and papers you've used! Yes, I remember Miss Katie's card, and this is a wonderful CASE of hers. This beautiful Christmas tree in a teacup is just so delicate with the embossing. Stunning card. And I so agree that having your Christmas tree and lights up well into January is a great way to keep away the January cold blues! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, this is so pretty! I love it all soft with the pink and gold. I put away my Christmas stuff yesterday. It's not easy to give up all those pretty twinkling lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!