Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Word Art Wednesday #210

Hi dear friends! I am sharing a scripture card that I made using reinkers as my background. I wanted to make a Fall card featuring one of my favorite Bible verses. The scripture is a retired Stampin' Up that I recently pulled out to try a few different techniques. It is hard to tell, but the scripture is stamped in gold encore ink and has a subtle shimmer to it...it looks prettier in person! I wrapped twine lenthwise and added a single copper colored rhinestone to the corner.
I have been struggling with insomnia; so this is a verse I like to meditate on any time! I so appreciate your visit; and hope this scripture will encourage your heart.
I am entering this in this Week's Word Art Wednesday challenge; one of my favorite blogs with wonderful devotionals and scripture sharing.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Traci, I to enjoy ink and making backgrounds. Your is very unique and pleasing to the eye. Indeed this is a beautiful scripture. Part of my prayer is when I lie down my sleep is sweet because He gives His beloved sleep. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Traci, this is beautiful, and I just love your background. And I especially love this Scripture verse...it's so true! I remember early this year when I was in the hospital that the Lord would bring His Word to mind and songs to minister to my heart when I couldn't sleep. I will be praying for you as you struggle with insomnia. It's a hard cycle to break, but I trust that God would give you peace and allow you to rest at night. Hugs, my sweet friend, and pleasant dreams...as He shelters you under His wings. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and techniques with these leaves Traci! Such an encouraging Scripture too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are a treasured part of my day!!